SALES REPRESENTATIVE - FLEXIBLE SCHDULES
Company: Mass Markets
Location: Iowa City
Posted on: December 9, 2018
As a sales representative you will present to and educate existing residential customers with new products and services in order to upsell them and capture additional share of wallet. There are full and part-time options with flexible scheduling options between 12pm - 11pm Mon.- Fri. SCHEDULEMass Markets is able to offer flexible scheduling.POSITION RESPONSIBILITIESWHAT IS A CUSTOMER SALES REPRESENTATIVE? In this role you will be responsible making outbound sales calls to existing customers to offer new products and promotions. You will use state of the art contact center technology, sales skills and customer service skills in order to generate interest in new services and capture additional share of wallet from the existing customer base. As a highly-trained expert on products, technology and business process you will work on behalf of some of the most recognized brands in the world. This role requires you to interact with hundreds of customers each week across the country to resolve support issues, sell new products and services and ensure best in class customer experience. You will be one of the best in the business when it comes to inside sales customer interactions. and will need to will need to be a confident, fully engaged, team player, and dedicated to bringing a positive & enthusiastic outlook to work each day.
- As well as being an all-around asset to the team, our Inside Sales Representatives are responsible for the following tasks:
- Utilizing technology & systems, making outbound sales calls to consumers, answering inbound calls from interested prospects, following-up with interested customers, listening to customer needs, & assisting customers with their questions as well as helping resolve any service related concerns they may have
- The fun part, Sales. You ll learn to recognize opportunities to upgrade customers by offering new products and services that will increase the level of satisfaction customers have in the company and service offerings.
- Success in this job is easy; provide an excellent customer experience and make sales, show up every day prepared to do your absolute best, and help promote our brand. CANDIDATE QUALIFICATIONSMass Markets provides all new employees with a paid world class training, so all positive, driven and confident applicants will be considered for the role. Ideal candidates for this position are highly motivated, energetic and dedicated. Having fun and interacting with all different levels of the team is part of the job and hard work pays off with recognition, bonus and contest incentives. You will learn to be a confident, fully engaged, team player, and will need to be dedicated to bringing a positive & enthusiastic outlook to work each day. LIKE WHAT YOU ARE HEARING? WONDER IF YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?Great! Here are the qualifications for a Customer Service Representative:
- High school diploma or equivalent; College Students, Interns, and recent College Graduates are welcome
- Must have the ability to learn customer service software applications
- Must be proficient with basic PC skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Highly reliable
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Previous experience in retail, bartending, receptionist roles, phone jobs, sales, purchasing, hospitality, customer service, food service, or office/administrative roles is a plus, but not required since we train all new employees for the jobCOMPENSATION DETAILSAt Mass Markets we believe that hard work should pay off, so we make sure that our compensation and rewards are exceptional. Our people are not just employees; they are our business, our most important resource! Standard starting compensation includes a base hourly wage commensurate with experience, an hourly attendance bonus, and a weekly performance bonus. Regular reviews and raises are awarded based on tenure and performance, so our employees make more each year. Employees earn generous paid time off as well as paid holiday s and paid training opportunities. Regular daily, weekly and monthly incentives are part of the overall compensation our team members enjoy and include cash uploads to company issued Visa card, prizes such as computers, tablets, phones, TV s, trips, tickets and even cars. All employees are eligible for MEC medical plans after 30 days and group medical, dental and vision benefits after 90 days. Optional Roth IRA retirement accounts, Term Life Insurance and Whole Life Insurance plans are available to all employees each open enrollment period. ABOUT USAs a 15-year old organization and Anything-as-a-Service pioneer, Mass Markets offers comprehensive XaaS solutions for our customers. Beyond traditional customer service, inside sales, telemarketing, and tech support services, Mass Markets provides Managed Services Platform Products (MSPP) specializing in cloud technology, telephony software, and integration on-demand, as well as Multiple Contact Center Software Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) options. Mass Markets operates exclusively in the USA to provide clients with comprehensive security measures, quality control, and extensive experience. Associated topics: aflac, insured, insurer, insurance agent, insurance sales, insurance sales agent, life, life insurance agent, life insurance sales, medicare solution
Keywords: Mass Markets, Iowa City , SALES REPRESENTATIVE - FLEXIBLE SCHDULES, Sales , Iowa City, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!