BILINGUAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE - FLEXIBLE SCHEDULES
Company: Mass Markets
Location: Iowa City
Posted on: November 11, 2018
As a Bilingual Customer Service Representative, you will handle inbound phone interactions with spanish speaking residential and business customers. You will provide customer service and educate and upsell customers on products and services. Candidates should be highly reliable, have great communication skills and be willing to constantly learn on the job. This position offers a flexible day and evening schedule options. Fluent Spanish and English is required.
SCHEDULE Mass Markets is able to offer flexible scheduling.
POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES In this role you will be responsible taking inbound customer service calls for our existing customers providing world class customer service. You will use state of the art contact center technology, sales skills and customer service skills in order to generate interest in new services and capture additional share of wallet from the existing customer base. As a highly-trained expert on products, technology and business process you will work on behalf of some of the most recognized brands in the world. This role requires you to interact with hundreds of customers each week across the country to resolve support issues, sell new products and services and ensure best in class customer experience. You will be one of the best in the businesswhen it comes to inside customer interactions. Therefore, you will need to will need to be a confident, fully engaged, team player, and dedicated to bringing a positive & enthusiastic outlook to work each day.
WHAT IS AN BILINGUAL CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE AND WHAT DO THEY DO EACH DAY?
In addition to being an all-around asset to the team, our Bilingual Customer Service Representatives are responsible for the following tasks
- Utilizing technology & systems, taking inbound customer service calls to consumers, answering inbound calls from interested prospects, following-up with interested customers, listening to customer needs, & assisting customers with their questions as well as helping resolve any service related concerns they may have.
- Success in this job is easy; provide an excellent customer experience, show up every day prepared to do your absolute best, and help promote our brandCANDIDATE QUALIFICATIONS Mass Markets provides all new employees with a paid world class training so all positive, driven and confident applicants will be considered for the role. Ideal candidates for this position are highly motivated, energetic and dedicated. Having fun and interacting with all different levels of the team is part of the job and hard work pays off with recognition, bonus and contest incentives. You will learn to be a confident, fully engaged, team player, and will need to be dedicated to bringing a positive & enthusiastic outlook to work each day.
WONDER IF YOU ARE A GOOD FIT? DON T WORRY, YOU PROVIDE THE ENTHUSIASM, WE PROVIDE THE TRAINING!
A few other things we are looking for in an applicant:
- You are highly reliable with willingness to learn and acquire new skills
- You enjoy talking to people and helping them resolve any frustrations they may be facing
- You are motivated by lucrative bonus plans and daily contests
- You have the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- You enjoy learning new software and applications and catch on quickly
- You exhibit professional communication & customer service skills
- You have a high school diploma or equivalent
- You are proficient with basic PC skills
- Fluent Spanish speaking is requiredCOMPENSATION DETAILS At Mass Markets we believe that hard work should pay off, so we make sure that our compensation and rewards are exceptional. Our people are not just employees; they are our business, our most important resource! Standard starting compensation includes a base hourly wage commensurate with experience, an hourly attendance bonus, and a weekly performance bonus. Regular reviews and raises are awarded based on tenure and performance, so our employees make more each year.
Employees earn generous paid time off as well as paid holiday s and paid training opportunities.
Regular daily, weekly and monthly incentives are part of the overall compensation our team members enjoy and include cash uploads to company issued Visa card, prizes such as computers, tablets, phones, TV s, trips, tickets and even cars.
All employees are eligible for MEC medical plans after 30 days and group medical, dental and vision benefits after 90 days. Optional Roth IRA retirement accounts, Term Life Insurance and Whole Life Insurance plans are available to all employees each open enrollment period.
ABOUT US As a 15-year old organization and Anything-as-a-Service pioneer, Mass Markets offers comprehensive XaaS solutions for our customers. Beyond traditional customer service, inside sales, telemarketing, and tech support services, Mass Markets provides Managed Services Platform Products (MSPP) specializing in cloud technology, telephony software, and integration on-demand, as well as Multiple Contact Center Software Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) options.
Mass Markets operates exclusively in the USA to provide clients with comprehensive security measures, quality control, and extensive experience.
Associated topics: aflac, insurer, insurance field, insurance sales, insurance sales agent, life, life insurance, life insurance agent, life insurance sales, medicare solution
Keywords: Mass Markets, Iowa City , BILINGUAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE - FLEXIBLE SCHEDULES, Sales , Iowa City, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!