Customer Service Rep
Location: Iowa City
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Develop and maintain existing relationships with customers who are
considering cancellation or downgrade of current Mediacom services
by identifying needs and offering solutions.
* Turn reasonable requests for disconnection or downgrade into save
opportunities or potential sales.
* Apply Retention Department's mission statement to sell Mediacom's
service when possible.
* Actively listen to customer needs and offer the appropriate
Retention promotion to prevent customer from disconnecting or
* Use the Mediacom resources to sell against the competition and
explain our competitive edge.
* Build customer loyalty by providing legendary customer
* Complete disconnect, transfer and seasonal downgrade orders and
update customer accounts in customer record database.
* Educate customers in the use of installed products, service
offerings, billing, charges, and product features.
* Resolve customer complaints and situations calmly and
* Troubleshoot and resolve service, pricing and technical problems
for customers by asking questions.
* Meets retention goals set by Company/department.
* May assist in the training of new Representatives through
on-the-job training program.
* Other duties as assigned.
* High School Diploma or equivalent required.
* 2+ years customer service experience required, sales experience
* Customer-oriented mentality.
* Ability to operate a computer.
* Effective listening skills with high level of empathy.
* Effective verbal communication skills, including grammar and
* Strong ability to ask relevant questions to identify customer
* Ability to remain calm and confident while managing confrontation
* Self-motivator - upbeat and with a high energy level.
* Strong work ethic; team-oriented attitude.
Keywords: Mediacom, Iowa City , Customer Service Rep, Sales , Iowa City, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!