Company: Loparex, LLC
Location: Iowa City
Posted on: May 19, 2019
Loparex LLC is the worlds largest manufacturer of extrusion base
coated release liners for the converting industry. We have
operations throughout the U.S., Europe, China, Thailand, and India.
The Iowa City facility has been in operation since 1970 and
annually supplies three billion square feet of release liner
worldwide. We are currently looking for Production Associates to
work in the Iowa City facility.
These positions will be working on a 12-hour night shift from 7
p.m. to 7 a.m.
This position will entail a variety of duties, primarily assisting
in the operation and maintenance of machines and equipment on our
production floor. Qualified candidates must have a high school
diploma or GED or previous work experience to meet the job
expectations. Candidates must also be able to use hand tools, have
mechanical aptitude, strong interpersonal skills, basic computer
skills, ability to read and write, follow verbal and written
instructions, use basic math and take accurate measurements,
ability to lift 50 pounds, ability to stand, walk, bend and kneel
for up to 12 hours. Previous manufacturing experience is preferred.
Employees will be required to wear personal protective equipment
including safety glasses, ear plugs and steel toe shoes. All
required PPE is provided by Loparex. A strong commitment to
customers, productivity, quality, and safety is essential. Benefits
- Compressed work schedule alternates 3 days one week, and 4 days
- Work 84 hours in 2-week period and get paid for 88 hours
- Hourly rate of $14.80, with opportunities to promote and make
up to $18.30/hour
- Upgrade pay, and training pay
- Full benefit plan including health, dental, vision which start
on first day of employment
- Wellness plan and discounts on health insurance
- Company paid short term disability and basic life
- Long Term disability, supplemental life insurance and flexible
- Matching 401K plan, and separate retirement enhancement
- One-week vacation first year (based on hire date) and two weeks
vacation after one year
- Eleven paid holidays
- Cash incentives for perfect attendance
- Company paid employee outings
- $500 hiring bonus upon completion of 6 months of employment
Applications will be accepted through May 30, 2109
Candidates can also apply at Iowa Workforce in Iowa City or Cedar
Post offer drug screening, background check and lifting evaluations
Loparex is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Loparex, LLC, Iowa City , Production Associates, Professions , Iowa City, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!