Behavior Analyst (BCBA)- Full Time-Iowa City/Cedar Rapids
Location: Iowa City
Posted on: May 10, 2022
Description $5000 Hiring Bonus!Ready for a fresh start? At
ChildServe, we're looking for -Board Certified Behavior Analysts
(BCBA) -to help us expand our ABA program across Iowa. We're
dreaming big about what specialty healthcare can look like, and we
invite you to join us. -We believe creating a supportive, caring
environment for our team is the best way to provide exceptional
care to kids. We are reimagining how to support clinicians by
creating an environment where compassion fatigue is recognized and
addressed, and where we support your well-being as a person while
fostering your clinical expertise as a behavior analyst.At
-ChildServe, we believe the best approach is one that is flexible,
child-led, collaborative, and built on integrity. - We are
dedicated to ensuring the right set of experts surround a child and
family to support their journey. - As a -BCBA -at -ChildServe
-you'll enjoy: -
- An inter-professional team: You will collaborate with clinical
psychologists, -mental health therapists, social workers, and
speech, occupational and physical therapists to provide a holistic
approach to autism services.
- Work-life balance, with leaders who work to recognize and
prevent compassion fatigue.
- Leadership training and continuing education opportunities to
support career growth.
- The opportunity to help shape a well-established (but
expanding) program, and make a difference for kids with autism!
- Monday-Friday -
- Typical business hoursWhat You'll Do - -
- Assessment and treatment planning- Conduct functional
behavioral assessments (FBA) and skill based assessment. Develop
and monitor implementation of treatment plans that are
individualized and utilize evidence based strategies. - Monitor
progress and evaluate treatment effectiveness.
- Supervision of treatment- Provide supervision of experience for
BCBA candidates pursuing certification. Provide supervision of
treatment plan implementation for certified and non-certified
direct care providers.
- Collaboration- Collaborate with each child's interdisciplinary
team to implement effective techniques across all environments
promoting progress and generalization. Advise and contribute to the
development and growth of ChildServe's Autism program.
- Training- Provide training to staff and families on treatment
plans, including the use of standardized training curricula.
Provide or collaborate on training within ChildServeand the
community.What You'll Need
- Master's Degree in Related Field and BCBA certification
required. - Successful completion of the BACB's Supervisor Training
Curriculum preferred. Will consider those sitting for BCBA exam in
the next 6 months. -
- Preferred: Minimum of two years' experience working with
children with Autism and other developmental disabilities. -
- Ability to communicate effectively in reading, writing, and
speaking the English language.
- This position may be subject to COVID-19 safety requirements.
If applicable, specific requirements will be discussed during the
interview process.Why ChildServe?
- ChildServehas earned the title of Top Workplace every year
since 2014. Here's why employees love working here:
- Our work matters. -We partner with families to help children
with special healthcare needs live a -great -life.
- We're not your average non-profit. -We serve 5,200 children
each year through over 30 specialty pediatric services in the Ames,
Des Moines, and Iowa City areas. Many of our programs are
- Our team members rock. -Our teams are filled with people who
care about their coworkers, and who believe that collaboration is
key to providing exceptional care to children.
- Our learning never stops. As a non-profit dedicated to
innovation, we're proud to help many team members gain new
certifications, continue their education, take their expertise to
the next level, and find new opportunities to advance their career
right here at ChildServe.
- We're -moving forward together. Experts across multiple
disciplines work together to help kids get the best care possible.
-Ready to leave work every day knowing you've made a difference for
kids and families? Let's move Forward Together - apply today!
ChildServe -is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: childserve, Iowa City , Behavior Analyst (BCBA)- Full Time-Iowa City/Cedar Rapids, Professions , Iowa City, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!