Location: Iowa City
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Main Purpose of the Job:The Forklift Operator is responsible for
receiving, staging and shipping product.
- Preparing finished product to ship to customer
- Adheres to performance standards in quality and quantity
(Checking for damages as well as count)
- Following warehouse and shipping procedures
- Accurately records and stores finished goods in the
- Accurately handles and records all corrugated products from
receipt to storage and then to production
- Ensures good housekeeping within the warehouse
- The position description is not all inclusive and I may be
required to perform other duties as assigned.
- Number of Accidents
- Correct Shipment (correct quantity/right
- High School Diploma or GED
- Experience in general warehousing, manufacturing or
- Experience with Fork Lift/Clamp Truck
- Safety awareness and quality consciousness
Keywords: TalentRISE, Iowa City , Forklift Operator, Professions , Iowa City, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!