Project Coordinator, State & Districts
Location: Iowa City
Posted on: September 13, 2019
OverviewACT is a nonprofit organization helping people achieve
educational and workplace success. Our programs are designed to
boost lifelong learning in schools and workplaces around the world.
Whether it's guiding students along their learning paths, enabling
companies to develop their workforce, fostering parent, teacher,
and counselor understanding of student progress, guiding job
seekers toward career success, or informing policymakers about
education and workforce issues. ACT is passionate about making a
difference in all we do.
Learn more about working at ACT at act.org!ResponsibilitiesThe
project coordinator is responsible for managing internal and
external contributors necessary to ensure operational contract
deliverables are fulfilled for state and/or district contracts.
Typical work-related activities include:
- Develop and maintain knowledge of product operational
deliverable details necessary to articulate processes to
- Ensure Business Requirement Documents appropriately reflect the
deliverables to be provided for assigned contracts.
- Ensure Master Product Schedules accurately reflect agreed to
contract deliverables and ensure that clients understand the
- Collaborate with area subject matter experts, across supply
chain operations, to determine if non-standard operational requests
may be fulfilled.
- Collaborate with assigned Program Manager to inform contract
project schedules, internal/external contract agendas, contract
service changes and invoicing.
- Engage in product incident response team, and be able to
articulate appropriate contract specific details that may impact
incident response team decisions.
- Ensure operational public facing documents & internal resources
accurately reflect the details of assigned contracts.
- Able to identify, and willingness to lead, continuous
improvement activities related to systems, processes and/or
- Ensure contract training activities are fulfilled.
- Perform user acceptance testing on systems, and coordinate
production quality control checks to ensure system is functioning
correctly for assigned contracts.
- May represent ACT in public forms, conferences with clients,
including participation in client meetings as the operational
subject matter expert.
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in business or
operations program management
- Or an equivalent combination of education and project or
program management experience from which comparable knowledge and
abilities can be acquired
- A minimum of 2 years of project management experience
- Experience with technology and systems, such as Microsoft
Office Suite, Salesforce.com, MS Project Schedule and assessment
- Experience with assessments, preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrated strong prioritization and organization skills,
including analytical problem solving
- Excellent communication skills, including presentation
- Good project management skills, including being able to create
project schedules with detailed tasks
- Ability to exercise discretion and independent judgment in
- Strong collaborative and facilitative skills
- Highly self-motivated and proven ability to take
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a
- Expertise in continuous improvement, such as Lean,
Keywords: ACT, Iowa City , Project Coordinator, State & Districts, Other , Iowa City, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!