Member Services Supervisor
Location: Iowa City
Posted on: August 12, 2019
Businessolver delivers market-changing benefits administration
technology supported by an intrinsic and unwavering responsiveness
to client needs. Our clients trust Businessolver to take care of
them and their employees with a configurable and secure SaaS
platform and a culture of service, all aimed at total and
measurable success and our clients' complete delight.
We work with some of the most recognizable brands in the U.S. We
look to our rock-star employees to help these clients maximize the
investment in their benefits program, minimize their exposure to
risk, engage their employees with our easy-to-use solution and full
suite of communication tools, and empower their employees to use
their benefits wisely.
At Businessolver you will have opportunities for individual
development through our common language: Trust through
transparency. Assume positive intent. Be real. Live a growth
attitude. Embrace the reverse golden rule.
Businessolver is growing and will be adding additional members to
the team in 2019. Are you skilled at balancing multiple tasks while
juggling the needs of clients? If mad skills, agility and
coordination are your thing, and you would like to put that act in
the center ring, check out the Gig below to find out more!
- Daily scheduled Phone Call time
- Daily Monitoring of Intraday Performance
- Assist with inbound and outbound calls during peak times to
maintain services levels
- Coach and provide feedback to Member Services Representatives
- Assist in the hiring, training and development of all new team
- Monitor daily team chat
- Respond to Escalated Participant calls and Cases
- Monitor workflow and department processes to improve call
handling, system knowledge and communication skills, ensuring
quality performance metrics are met
- Plan and deliver training
- Case Management and Research: Accountable for resolving open
inquires (cases) from clients and communicating outcome.
What you need to make the cut:
- Associates Degree, Bachelors Degree preferred
- 2 Years benefit related experience
- Life and Health Insurance License
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and organizations skills to handle
- Ability to course correct representatives to drive 1st call
The Businessolver Way---
Our team has spent nearly two decades crafting a culture that
challenges each employee to perform at the top of their game - and
have fun doing it! If you desire to use your skills and experience
in an environment where you can make a difference, we want to hear
from you! Businessolver employees experience a vibrant work culture
with extensive workplace perks including:
- Competitive pay, great benefits, and vacation time. We are an
equal opportunity employer with competitive benefits including
medical, dental, life insurance, disability, 401(k) with company
match, among others.
- Smart Casual Dress. No need to suit up, but we also have
on-site dry cleaning services for those that prefer to
- Weekly catered meals. Breakfast every other Mondays, lunch
Wednesdays, and afternoon appetizers on Fridays encourage
collaboration across our teams.
- Fully-stocked kitchens. We know it takes fuel to perform, so we
provide a kitchen stocked with healthy cereals, fruit, snacks, and
beverages to keep you at the top of your game.
- Fitnessolver. If you need a boost, visit our on-site fitness
facility to clear your head.
- Massages. With a "work hard/play hard" atmosphere we all need a
little stress relief at times.
- Charity and community involvement. Participate in a variety of
ways to support those around us.
- Learning & Development. Continue to learn about the industry
through our online and instructor-led classes.
- Recognition. Want some swag? Earn tons of it by helping out
your co-workers through our employee recognition program.
- Culture. Want a culture most dream of? Most companies talk
about it, we live it. Come find out for yourself!
Interested? Great, we look forward to reading your application -
make sure it includes:
- A cover letter that highlights why you think you'd be great for
the gig, focusing on how your past work experience has prepared you
for this kind of position - or why you think you can rock the job
even though you don't have past work experience that's perfectly
- Your resume.
You will receive an auto-reply confirming that we've received your
application, and you will hear from us again after we've reviewed
your application and decided whether or not to move you forward in
our recruiting process.
If you do decide to apply, please know that every complete
application will be carefully reviewed. Seriously! We know it is a
time commitment to prepare an application. We will respect that
effort by thoughtfully reviewing every single complete application
and we are truly grateful for your interest.
Thanks for your interest in Businessolver!
Check us out on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn for a look at our
Keywords: Businessolver, Iowa City , Member Services Supervisor, Other , Iowa City, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!