Licensed Real Estate Professional
Company: Ruhl&Ruhl Realtors
Location: Iowa City
Posted on: March 14, 2019
Job Description The real estate industry is booming with excitement right now. We are looking for a Licensed Real Estate Professional who can offer their creativity, problem-solving skills and marketing ideas to our team. As a Licensed Real Estate Professional, you are a key player in a real estate transaction. You will walk your clients through every aspect of their home purchase or sale. This involves researching the current real estate market and finding ways to help your clients' homes stand out as unique and desirable.
The ideal candidate for this Licensed Real Estate Professional position has a passion for customer service and creativity. A background in sales, marketing and customer service is an asset, and we will provide training to make those skills applicable to real estate. The ability to be a self-starter and to take initiative to create a broad and loyal client base is essential to this role.
Compensation in the real estate market is directly tied to a Real Estate Professional's performance. There is reasonable potential to make over $100,000 a year. You will find that the more time and work you put into establishing your client base through networking and referrals, the more income you will earn for yourself.
Job Responsibilities In this role, you will...
- Stay informed on the local real estate market so you can offer sound advice to clients on how to best market and price their home
- Network and market your real estate professional services to help grow your client base
- Represent your clients' best interests during negotiations and contract write-ups
- Establish positive relationships with other real estate professionals in the community
- Be available to your clients to answer all questions and provide solutions throughout every step of their real estate transaction experience
- Complete relevant training to keep yourself informed and relevant within the current real estate market
- Be available to show client's homes and attend open houses
- Come up with creative solutions for making you and your real estate portfolio stand out in the current market As an employer, we will...
- Provide an environment of healthy work/life balance that offers you flexibility
- Offer a positive work culture of mutual support, encouragement and respect
- Coach you through the licensing process and provide training and career development opportunities
- Share our branding and technology to help you establish credibility and trust in the market Regulatory Notice: To work as a real estate agent, you must have (or be willing to obtain) a real estate license in the state where you will be working. Like getting a driver's license, state-authorized training/testing is required to obtain a license. Third-party educational institutions provide this fee-based training to the general public.
About Ruhl&Ruhl Realtors For over 150 years, Ruhl&Ruhl has provided quality real estate services. Our reputation in the industry helps attract and retain outstanding sales associates. Founded in 1862, Ruhl&Ruhl is one of the oldest and most respected real estate companies in the region. When considering a real estate career, you want to work with a company that has stability, is financially strong and has substantial sales growth. You will find all that and more with Ruhl&Ruhl.
Ruhl&Ruhl Realtors is dedicated to providing service with quality, value and integrity to all of our clients. Through our joint efforts, we are building a company of lasting values, boldness and spirit - a company committed to the growth and satisfaction of its people. We strive to make the products and services we offer and the professionalism of our company, better than every expectation. This is only accomplished through quality people, excellent training and the most effective marketing systems.
Our Equal Opportunity Promise
We are committed to fair hiring practices and operate as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, or nation of origin. We pride ourselves as being exceptional leaders and members of our community and we're committed to treating all our potential employees with the same level of care and respect.
Industry Real Estate
Associated topics: agent, broker, house, housing, real estate agent, real estate broker, residential, residential estate, residential real estate, salesperson
Keywords: Ruhl&Ruhl Realtors, Iowa City , Licensed Real Estate Professional, Other , Iowa City, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!