CALL CENTER REPRESENTATIVE - FLEXIBLE SCHEDULES
Company: Mass Markets
Location: Iowa City
Posted on: December 9, 2018
WHAT IS A CALL CENTER REPRESENTATIVE AND WHAT DO THEY DO?
In this role, you will be responsible for handling outbound sales inquiries using state-of-the-art contact center technology and customer experience methodology. As a highly trained expert on products, technology, and business process you will work on behalf of some of the most recognized brands in the world. This role requires you to interact with hundreds of customers each week across the country to resolve support issues, sell new products and services, and ensure best in class customer experience. In addition to being the best in the business when it comes to customer interactions, you will need to be confident, fully engaged, a team player, and dedicated to bringing a positive and enthusiastic outlook to work each day. In addition to being an all-around great asset to the team, our entry level sales representatives are responsible for the following tasks.
- Listen to and resolve customer issues
- Utilize systems and technology to complete account management tasks
- Recognize sales opportunity and apply sales skills to upgrade customers
- Explain and position products and process when interacting with customers
- Appropriately escalate customer dissatisfaction
- Ensure first call resolution through problems solving and effective call handlingCANDIDATE QUALIFICATIONS HOW DO YOU KNOW IF YOU WOULD LIKE WORKING FOR OUR CLIENT?
- You enjoy talking to people and helping them resolve any frustrations they may be facing
- Problem solving gets you excited
- You are money motivated, you like getting paid more for doing more
- You re a quick learner and thrive on change
- You have experience in entry level customer facing positions such as retail, bartending, receptionist roles, phone jobs, sales, purchasing, hospitality, customer service, food service, or administrative office roles where you liked interacting with customers
- You love talking; people even say you should get paid for talking (perfect fit!)LIKE WHAT YOU ARE HEARING? WONDER IF YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
Great! Here are the qualifications for a Call Center Representative:
- High school diploma or equivalent; College Students, Interns, and recent College Graduates are welcome
- Must have the ability to learn customer service software applications
- Must be proficient with basic PC skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Highly reliable
- Minimum 18 years of ageCOMPENSATION DETAILS The below outlines your potential wages with Mass Markets. As a Call Center Representative we expect that you could earn even more than this depending on your attendance and performance.
BASE HOURLY RATE
- $45/week at 100% Base wage increases based on an annual review conducted by center management
AB earned based on min. Performance & attendance requirements
As a 15-year old organization and Anything-as-a-Service pioneer, Mass Markets offers comprehensive XaaS solutions for our customers. Beyond traditional customer service, inside sales, telemarketing, and tech support services, Mass Markets provides Managed Services Platform Products (MSPP) specializing in cloud technology, telephony software, and integration on-demand, as well as Multiple Contact Center Software Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) options.
Mass Markets operates exclusively in the USA to provide clients with comprehensive security measures, quality control, and extensive experience.
Associated topics: answer, call center associate, call center representative, client service, coordinator, customer care, platform support, representante de servicio al cliente, service, technical support
Keywords: Mass Markets, Iowa City , CALL CENTER REPRESENTATIVE - FLEXIBLE SCHEDULES, Other , Iowa City, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!