Engineering Team Lead - Sensors Hardware
Company: CNH Industrial
Location: Iowa City
Posted on: September 15, 2023
Overview: CNH Industrial is a world-class equipment and services
company dedicated to advancing the noble work of agriculture and
construction workers. Driven by our shared purpose of Breaking New
Ground, we are passionate about bringing Innovation,
Sustainability, and Productivity to all that we do. As a truly
global company, CNH Industrials 37,000+ employees form part of a
diverse and inclusive workplace, focused on empowering customers to
grow, and build, a better world through our core brands: Case IH,
STEYR, New Holland Agriculture, CASE, and New Holland
Construction.In Precision Technology, we make iron smarter. Our
team members deliver innovative solutions helping our customers to
be more productive, save time, lower costs, and to operate
sustainably. From vehicle displays, application controls, steering
solutions, digital services and telematics, to fully autonomous
driverless technology, we develop solutions that solve challenges
for customers around the world. Responsibilities: As an Engineering
Team Lead you will oversee engineering assignments for all product
development and product support functions that are assigned to the
- May perform the functions and responsibilities of an
- Provide technical support to internal teams.
- Participate in or oversee the design process as needed.
- Monitor the demand for engineering services, and participate in
planning processes to ensure adequate resources.
- Develop, formulate, and direct engineering processes and
- Coordinate new product or product changes into the
- Coordinate the development of key engineering
- Ensure accuracy and consistency of engineering
- Promote and maintain the highest possible environment of
teamwork and collaboration.
- Provide assistance and direction on engineering issues, and
keep appropriate staff informed of issues or concerns.
- Keep abreast of new developments in the fields of engineering
design, methods, and applications.
- Assure staffing requirements are met.
- Encourage team member growth and development.
- Demonstrates the support for company culture in their daily
actions and encourages their teams to do the same.
- Coordinate efforts to ensure proper safety and ergonomics
standards and guidelines are met in work area.
- Administer team member performance reviews, goal setting, and
participate in salary planning.
- Maintain records on direct reports in relation to attendance
- Keep informed of new developments, methods and techniques in
the technical profession.
- May be called upon to perform comparable duties of a similar or
related nature and/or assist in other areas as needed.
- Learning, understanding, continuously improving, and promoting
the quality management system in accordance with ISO standards.This
Position pays- $99,000 - $131,450 (Actual salaries will vary and
will be based on various factors, such as skill, experience and
qualification for the role.) Qualifications:
- Bachelors degree in engineering, or related technical
- Minimum 5 years related experience required; or equivalent
combination of education and experience.Preferred Qualifications:
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- Experience in leading engineering teams and projects related to
design and development of sensors and similar components.
- Ability to apply design theory and methodology.
- Proficient with a computer, including Microsoft Office.
- Ability to coach, mentor, and empower team members to
- High level of patience and service. Ability to motivate team
- Problem-solving abilities. Ability to identify waste and
creatively look for solutions.
- Ability to be flexible and multitask.
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members and
leadership staff. Company Benefits: CNH Industrial offers a wide
variety of benefits that not only encourages wellness and
preventative care, but we also provide the right tools and programs
to help you achieve it. Our benefits package includes medical,
dental, vision, disability, and life insurance. Our industry
leading 401k will support you in meeting your retirement
objectives. Additional benefits include paid parental leave,
flexible work policies, opportunities for self-development and paid
leave for specific activities. Click for more information! EEO: US
applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This
company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin,
disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about
their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its
supplement . CNH Industrial participates in E-Verify and will
provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to
confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. You can view
additional information If you need reasonable accommodation with
the application process, please contact us at
email@example.com.Read about our companys commitment
to pay transparency by clicking this link: .Canada applicants: CNH
Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers
candidates regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, nationality, place of origin,
disability, marital status, family status, age, or any other ground
prohibited by applicable provincial human rights
Keywords: CNH Industrial, Iowa City , Engineering Team Lead - Sensors Hardware, Other , Iowa City, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!