Director of Business Development - Higher Education
Location: Iowa City
Posted on: July 18, 2021
The people of Aramark proudly serve millions of guests every day
through food, facilities, and uniform services in 19 countries
around the world. Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we
strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our
communities, and our planet. We believe a career should develop
your talents, fuel your passions, and empower your professional
growth. So, no matter what you're pursuing - a new challenge, a
sense of belonging, or just a great place to work - our focus is
helping you reach your full potential. Learn more about working
here at http://careers.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook,
Instagram and Twitter.
As the Director of Business Development - Higher
Education, you will have an opportunity to exceed assigned
pipeline and profit objectives, lead new business initiatives and
processes and work closely with Sales Leadership in developing
overall sales strategies within a targeted territory. You will also
partner closely with Business Unit Executive leaders as well as
Regional Executive leaders and directors in creating new university
and college clients and implementing the sales processes.
Successful Sales Leaders in this role will have the opportunity
- Drive sales process leadership from contact through strategy,
proposal, presentation & successful conclusion for dining services
within a defined market of large universities and colleges.
- Aggressively research, identify, qualify & target potential
clients & develop access strategy to initiate contact
- Develop & maintain relationships at the 'C Suite' while
understanding and communicating prospective customers' corporate
culture within Aramark.
- Exercise creativity and independent judgment in developing and
evaluating sales and marketing strategies in selling broad
portfolio of facilities within defined market
- Develop and lead strategy process with regard to: Competitive
Environment, Account Sales Strategy and Territory Development
- Identify needs and develop customer specific solutions for
- Utilize resources from across Aramark in order to design &
deliver customer desired outcomes
- Influence and develop team members without formal
- Develop relationships with intermediaries to build pipeline of
opportunities and awareness of capabilities
- Represent Aramark Higher Education in the marketplace at
various industry organizations and events
- Build relationships personally with prospective customers
- Provide appropriate market & competitive information.
- BA/BS is required for this position. MBA preferred.
- 5+ years of executive/c-suite, B2B solution-based selling
experience, preferably in the service industry.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, presentation
skills, and computer skills
- Ability to understand and execute strategic sales planning and
- Financial acumen - ability to understand operations and develop
Please note, this role requires the flexibility to travel 70-80%,
Keywords: Aramark, Iowa City , Director of Business Development - Higher Education, Other , Iowa City, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!