Seasonal Repair Specialist
Company: Safelite AutoGlass
Location: Iowa City
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Seasonal Repair Specialist
As a certified Safelite Repair Specialist I, you will utilize
our industry-leading technology to complete vehicle glass repairs.
You will champion the Safelite Spirit with your can-do attitude,
caring heart, and service mindset while striving to bring
unexpected happiness to your customers by completing jobs with only
the highest quality standard in mind.
Find a career. Gain a family.
Safelite will be unlike any place you've ever worked. (This
won't be just the daily grind!) You'll join caring and passionate
teams that collaborate to make a difference, deliver extraordinary
results and bring unexpected happiness. Every day. Your effort,
heart and creative ideas will be valued and rewarded. And we care
about your well-being. So, we'll strive to give you what you need
to have a happy work/life balance.
- Professionally perform repairs to vehicle glass through
application of Safelite proprietary tools, materials, and methods
while ensuring efficient, timely, and exceptional service for
- Deliver work orders, customer administration, and customer
communication through the Safelite handheld Mobile Resource
Management (MRM) technology.
- Clean customer vehicle during wait/idle time during the repair
process as well as perform additional housekeeping tasks in company
vehicle and shop.
- Ensure the required paperwork is complete and accurate while
completing vehicle inspections.
- Assist auction and airport sites by prepping work orders and
shuttling cars as needed.
- Safely and professionally operate a company fleet vehicle to
and from customer locations throughout the workday.
- Pick up vendor will calls as needed.
- Communicate clearly and effectively with all scheduled
customers using various forms of technology, including but not
limited to in-person, texting, or phone call conversations.
- Ability to adjust to changes in schedule and work diligently
and effectively with customer advocates and dispatch to ensure
customers are assisted in a timely manner.
- Assist other members of your team as required.
- Report any unexpected damage, accidents, injuries, or
incomplete jobs to the store manager or quality manager
- Undertake any other duties given to you by Safelite
We're known as an auto glass company. That's the focus of what
we do. But we're much more -- we're a growing and evolving service
brand. And what really makes us unique is our people. Because at
our core, we're a People Powered organization -- and our people
come first and our culture matters. We'll help you find a
fulfilling career path and encourage you to have a life. Let us be
the best place you'll ever work.
Learn more. #INPS
Keywords: Safelite AutoGlass, Iowa City , Seasonal Repair Specialist, Other , Iowa City, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!