***$2,500 retention bonus***
***Serve, Care, Protect and Help others in your community – Make
an impact by joining the Recover Health family**
Make a difference in people’s lives by joining Recover Health!
Are you a person who thrives off of one on one client relationships
at an organization that offers flexible work schedules to meet the
needs of your lifestyle? Then Recover Health is your next Home!
OUR MISSION is to create relationships that make a meaningful
difference in people’s lives and in these unprecedented times, our
mission is never more important!
We offer extensive training, flexible scheduling, and a wide
array of opportunities for continued education for all
Your skills will be put into action!
• Develop a plan of care through physician orders, client input,
and nursing assessment to include medical interventions and
measurable goals and outcomes.
• Educate clients and their family members and properly orient,
train primary caregivers to ensure the most optimal functioning
level for each client.
• Coordinate the continuum of client care through documentation
and timely communication with the client's physician and other
• Continuously measure the effectiveness of services to reach
the maximum client rehab potential.
Full-Time Employees (30 hours and greater)
• Paid Time Off – Vacation, Sick, Float, and Holidays
• Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, FSA, Life, LTD, STD, and
• 401K with discretionary match• Unlimited Free CEUS•
Scholarship opportunities• Flexible Scheduling
Video Interviews are available for all positions
Requirements • Associate RN degree or higher and active RN
License in the state of the application• One year (RN) Home Health
Care experience is a plus• Oasis and ICD9/10 knowledge/experience
is a plus