Customer Relationship Advocate I
Company: ImOn Communications
Location: Iowa City
Posted on: September 11, 2020
ImOn Communications is the LOCAL choice for cable TV, high-speed
Internet and phone service. We value the relationships we have with
colleagues, customers, and members of our community and look
forward to serving the Cedar Rapids - Iowa City Corridor for many
years to come. As we expand our service availability we are looking
for a Customer Relationship Advocate to be a part of the ImOn
Difference! Our employees share a passion for "Creating Connections
One Person at a Time" and fostering a fun and rewarding work
environment. The Customer Relationship Advocate provides complete
technical support through our customer care contact center, for
both current and potential cable television, high-speed data (HSD),
and phone customers. This position requires teamwork and the
ability to achieve customer satisfaction along with meeting
department and company goals. Job Responsibilities:
- Assist customers with general service inquiries, account
changes, billing information, and technical issues and offering our
outstanding products to new and existing customers.
- Demonstrate active listening and effective communication to
ensure a mutual understanding of customer's concerns.
- Represent ImOn Communications in a positive, professional, and
ethical manner; working to exceed customer's expectations while
minimizing need for further escalation.
- Take ownership and accountability that serves to facilitate
successful outcomes per customer requests.
- Promote ImOn products and services based on a logical
relationship to the customer's needs and in accordance with
- Analyze and solve problems regarding billing, service, or sales
- Demonstrate punctuality and consistent attendance.
- MUST be able to work a flexible schedule. Shift will fall
between the hours of 8 am and 7 pm, Monday through Friday. Some
Saturdays may be required. Requirements If you are interested in
being a part of the ImOn Difference please apply today!
- High School degree or equivalent plus at least 2 years customer
service experience in a high-contact, service-related
- Proficient PC skills including electronic mail, record keeping,
routine database activity, word processing, spreadsheet, etc.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with
demonstrated ability to articulate relevant information and
directions in an organized and concise manner.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the
ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Demonstrated listening skills with the ability to obtain key
information to assess customer needs and resolve service
- Proven ability to maintain composure in stressful situations.
Flexibility to work variable schedules and overtime as required.
ImOn also offers competitive pay, health and dental insurance,
401(k), discounted Cable, Internet & Phone services, and additional
perks such as FREE vision insurance, FREE life insurance and FREE
short term/long term disability, as well as vacation & holiday pay,
and community volunteer opportunities.
Keywords: ImOn Communications, Iowa City , Customer Relationship Advocate I, Other , Iowa City, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!