Salesforce Automation Tester II -
Location: Iowa City
Posted on: November 5, 2018
OverviewACT is a nonprofit organization helping people achieve educational and workplace success. Our programs are designed to boost lifelong learning in schools and workplaces around the world. Whether it's guiding students along their learning paths, enabling companies to develop their workforce, fostering parent, teacher, and counselor understanding of student progress, guiding job seekers toward career success, or informing policymakers about education and workforce issues. ACT is passionate about making a difference in all we do.
Learn more about working at ACT at act.org!ResponsibilitiesThe Salesforce Automation Tester II analyzes applications, designs test scripts, executes and then reports status and provides automation metrics. This position also assists development teams in determining bottlenecks and automation enhancements.
Typical work-related activities include:
- Work directly with the Salesforce and scrum teams to define functional tests, system tests, test cases and the order of tests
- Develop and execute test cases to diagnose issues and bugs, creating test data when required
- Create and implement automated tests using code and scripts
- Identify, isolate, and document bugs throughout the testing process
- Act as a resource to others related to Salesforce Quality Assurance practices
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Management, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, or Statistics
- Or an equivalent combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and abilities can be acquired
- 3 years of QA and test automation experience (system, integration, functional and regression testing)
- Salesforce platform experience
- Experience building automation framework using Provar or Selenium software
- Experience reviewing requirement documents to ensure that requirements are achievedPreferred
- 2-3 years of API experience
- Experience with defect tracking software such as JIRA to plan and report test cases
- Experience testing a variety of different types of software products, system architectures, web-based applications, OS platforms and browsers
- Salesforce Certification a plus.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledgeable on all aspects of the software development life cycle, Agile and Scrum
- Ability to work independently and within a group
- Ability to manage and prioritize own workload effectively
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills and troubleshooting abilities
- Well-organized, self-motivated with a high level of attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task, maintain quality while meeting or exceeding deadlines
- Ability to foster collaborative working relationships with team and other business units
- Strong technical ability
- Able to demonstrate flexibility, adapt and learn quickly, and apply use of good judgment in routine, non-routine, and day-to-day decisions
Keywords: ACT, Iowa City , Salesforce Automation Tester II -, IT / Software / Systems , Iowa City, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!