Manager, Data Technologies
Location: Iowa City
Posted on: May 2, 2021
Title: Manager, Data Technologies
Department: Data Management
Wage Category: Salaried, Exempt
Reports to: Director, Data Management
Salary range: Commensurate with experience
Worksite: Onsite, or Remote
The Manager of Data Technologies is responsible for managing the
daily operations of the team responsible for building and
maintaining MediRevv data technologies. These include database/data
warehouse operations, development of data integration and ETL tools
and processes for multiple internal and external systems, and
enterprise software development. This is a highly technical
leadership position that will benefit from prior experience with
database technologies and cloud environments.
An effective Manager of Data Technologies will exemplify the
MediRevv Mindset by helping the organization on a whole achieve
balance between partners, people, and performance through:
- Leading a team of database, software development, and revenue
cycle subject matter experts to deliver excellent service to both
internal and external partners.
- Planning, developing, and maintaining appropriate data
infrastructure to meet the needs of internal applications, external
data reporting, and MediRevv's business intelligence team.
- Growing skillsets within existing team members through both
formal and informal professional development.
- Maturing existing workflows for extracting, transforming, and
loading (ETL) data in multiple scenarios.
- Integrating strategies and solutions to improve data flow and
- Enforcing standardization of data across multiple clients &
sources for enterprise-level analysis.
- Partnering with internal and external technology partners to
leverage existing infrastructure, systems, and processes to
consistently meet deadlines.
- Ensuring adherence to company and industry best practices in
development, change management, documentation, and testing.
- Managing team performance through regular one-on-one meetings,
performance reviews, and professional development
- Staying informed of new data technologies and trends.
- Promoting MediRevv's culture and mission, vision, values, and
- Variety of other duties, as assigned.
Job Requirements - Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
A successful candidate must have proficient knowledge/capabilities
in the following areas:
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field, or equivalent
professional experience, is required
- 5+ years of experience in database architecture/design and
supporting enterprise scale data warehouses.
- Demonstrated SQL skills with experience in designing,
developing, and deploying data pipelines and working with large
- Experience leading technical teams and projects.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, or
similar cloud environments a plus.
- Knowledge of designing and planning solutions; debugging,
monitoring, and troubleshooting Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL)
- Attention to detail and capability to apply discretion and
sound judgment in managing complex processes, decisions and
handling sensitive information.
- Strong computer skills including experience using Microsoft
Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneDrive
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and communication
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of all aspects of job
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision-making
- Attention to detail and ability to navigate systems with
awareness of impact to others
- Able to support the vision and values of our company to
accomplish the business goals and objectives
- Exhibits effective listening and organizational skills
- Drives for continuous improvement
- Ability to prioritize and juggle multiple priorities
Keywords: MediRevv, Iowa City , Manager, Data Technologies, IT / Software / Systems , Iowa City, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!