Pharmacy Customer Support Specialist
Location: Iowa City
Posted on: September 10, 2019
divvyDOSE is a new kind of home-delivery pharmacy in a hyper-growth
phase focused on adherence packaging and improving the quality of
life for our customers through innovative design and compassionate
customer service. We're looking for top-tier talent to support our
Our company is professional but fun, dedicated yet quirky. We are
fast-paced, highly-motivated people who focus on health and
wellness (and if we're being honest, sometimes pizza) and most of
us have slight obsessions with our pets. We want to make a
difference in the lives of our customers by treating them like
friends and family. We offer a work-hard, play-hard environment
with competitive pay and comprehensive benefit plan.
We are excited to announce the opening of our new Pharmacy Support
Service office in Iowa City and are looking for employees who are
obsessed with providing top-notch service to our customers!
Our vision is to fix and reimagine healthcare for everyone. Our
mission is to engage customers by fixing all the problems around
getting and taking their medications. We've taken the first step by
- Enter data quickly and accurately in multiple systems
- Communicate with doctor offices, pharmacies, and our customers
to ensure superior customer service
- Meet metrics daily based on team and business needs
- Maintain updated customer records with strong attention to
detail and compliance with HIPAA standards
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time
- Other duties as assigned
Our ideal candidate IS:
- A cultural add (not a 'fit') and excels in a fast-paced,
dynamic, rapidly changing organization
- Flexible and proactive to meet varied patient needs
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Dedicated to excellence and quality
- Able to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of
measure; this may include using whole numbers, common fractions,
and decimals and being able to compute rate, ratio, and
- Experience collaborating with other healthcare
Our ideal candidate HAS:
- Strong computer and typing skills -- Proficient in MS Office
suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Ability to solve problems and communicate issues clearly.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Passion to help people and enrich their lives.
Required Education, Experience, Certification, Licenses:
- Required: High School Degree (or high school equivalent)
- Preferred: Bachelor's Degree (or higher)
- Nationally Certified Pharmacy Technician and maintain a current
license (or willingness to obtain such certification, through PTCB
- Must be legally eligible to work in the United States.
- Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a drug
screening and background check.
- Valid Driver's License and reliable transportation to
- Can play the accordion. Just kidding, that's optional.
In addition to competitive salary and a unique opportunity to
thrive at a growing company, divvyDOSE offers various formal
benefits as well.
INSURANCE, PAID TIME OFF, & RETIREMENT
Full-time employees receive Sick days, Vacation days, and Holiday
Bonuses as well as employer-paid Medical (including a Health
Savings Account with an employer contribution), Dental, Vision, and
Life insurance. In addition, we're proud to offer Voluntary Life &
AD&D, Short Term Disability, and Long Term Disability coverage.
A 401k plan with employer contribution is available, too.
For employees new to pharmacy, the company offers in-house
preparation to test for National Certification as a pharmacy
technician. With a rapidly-growing startup, the opportunities for
advancement are numerous.
In our company description, you can tell the divvyTEAM likes to
have fun. Regular potlucks, company events, pizza days, wellness
challenges, and divvyNEWS You Can Use updates maintain our
work-hard play-hard culture.
Keywords: divvyDOSE, Iowa City , Pharmacy Customer Support Specialist, Healthcare , Iowa City, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!