Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Posted on: July 23, 2019
We are in search of a Licensed Practical Nurse to deliver
outstanding customer service in the overall coordination and
processing of patient medication as they become a customer and
receive their first divvyBOX. Your daily duties will include
talking with customers to welcome them to the divvyDOSE service and
ensure that all of their needs are met throughout the onboarding
In addition, this role will utilize Medication Therapy Management
(MTM) to provide outstanding customer service and a complete
overview of the customer's medication profile. We're looking for an
experienced, compassionate, patient-focused medical professional
with exceptional MTM experience, customer service, and
communication skills. Your daily duties will include talking with
customers, doctors, and facilities in order to process
prescriptions and data entry to ensure a smooth transition of
service for the customer.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Onboard new divvyDOSE customers and conduct MTMs through the
- Deliver all required information, intervention, and customer
communication in a timely manner; track and log appropriately
- Analyze drug usage reports to identify problems and recommend
- Support quality improvement programs
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to solve problems and communicate issues clearly
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Flexible and proactive to meet varied patient needs
- Able to collaborate with other healthcare professionals
- Maintain a strict level of confidentiality
- Proficient in MS Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Passion to help people and enrich their lives
- Self-motivated and able to work independently.
Bonus but not Required:
- Certified with the National Pharmacy Technician Certification
Board and maintain a current certificate (or willingness to obtain
- Prior experience with third party billing, customer service,
and data entry, preferred.
- Can play the accordion. Just kidding, that's optional.
Required Education, Experience, Certification, Licenses:
- Expert user of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook,
- Strong data entry and phone skills required.
- Ability to independently identify, research and resolve
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and
- Must maintain an active Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) license
in good standing and without restrictions in at least one
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a clinical setting
- Experience in case management or disease management
- Must be 18+ years of age.
- High school diploma /GED required.
- Must be able to read, write and speak fluent English.
- Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a drug
screening and background check
INSURANCE, PAID TIME OFF, & RETIREMENT
Full-time employees receive Sick days, Vacation days, and Holiday
Pay as well as employer-paid Medical (including a Health Savings
Account with an employer contribution), Dental, and Vision
insurance. In addition, we're proud to offer Voluntary Life &
AD&D, Short Term Disability, and Long Term Disability coverage.
A 401k plan with employer contribution is available, too.
divvyDOSE has partnered with outside vendors to offer a leadership
development series for both current management and potential
leaders on the team. In addition, for employees new to pharmacy,
the company offers in-house preparation to test for National
Certification as a pharmacy technician. With a rapidly-growing
startup, the opportunities for advancement are numerous.
In our company description, you can tell the divvyTEAM likes to
have fun. Regular potlucks, company events, pizza days, wellness
challenges, and divvyNEWS You Can Use updates maintain our
work-hard play-hard culture.
divvyDOSE provides equal employment opportunity to all qualified
applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetic
information, or veteran status, or other legally protected
classification in the state in which a person is seeking
employment. Applicants encouraged to confidentially self-identify
when applying. Local applicants encouraged to apply. Drug-free work
environment. Must be eligible to work in the United States.
Employment with divvyDOSE is AT WILL, and can be terminated at any
time, for any reason, by either party.
Keywords: divvyDOSE, Iowa City , Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), Healthcare , Moline, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!