Urologic Oncology Physician
Company: Merritt Hawkins
Location: Iowa City
Posted on: February 9, 2019
Urology opening in Iowa City, Iowa. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Job Description & Requirements
Urologic Oncology Physician in Iowa
Merritt Hawkins, the nation's premier academic physician search firm, is assisting the established and award-winning Department of Urology that is consistently ranked by U.S. News World & Report--as one of the best in the country. We are seeking board certified or eligible, Urologists who are fellowship-trained in Urologic Oncology from academic or non-academic backgrounds. Candidates with high surgical aptitude and interest in focusing on kidney and bladder cancers will be highly preferred, as UIHC sees the most cases in the state by far.
Also ranked last year by--Forbes Magazine--as one of the nation's top employers in 2018, UIHC offers a rewarding work-environment and great work-life balance as well as the following:----
- Focus on Urologic Oncology with some general urology seeing a wide variety of cases including patients at the NCI-designated Holden Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Practice amongst a team of top-tier specialized urologists at Iowa's only quaternary care center
- Work environment includes state-of-the-art facilities and equipment including new infusion suites and robotic capabilities.
- Enjoy protected time for administrative duties and clinical trial research
- Practice alongside dedicated support staff including a PAs and RNs
- Opportunity to teach medical students and residents
- Very manageable, shared call coverage with residents taking primary call
- Excellent salary commensurate with experience including an RVU incentive program.
- Comprehensive benefits package including excellent retirement contribution and relocation assistance.Iowa is U.S. News and World Report's #1 State to Live in America in 2018
In addition to practicing at a highly ranked medical center, you will live in one of the best-educated and safest communities in the country. Iowa City offers a cosmopolitan flavor without the traffic, crime, or high cost of living associated with a metropolitan area. The area also features the following attributes:
- Outstanding public schools, typically ranked in the top 1% nationally
- World-class entertainment, eclectic culinary experiences, as well as an abundance of literary, musical, and cultural opportunities
- Gorgeous custom homes built on large lots with prices under $150/sq. ft.
- Immediate airport access and convenient proximity to multiple major metropolitan areas
Fellowship-trained in Urologic Oncology
BE or BC
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.-- We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Oncology, Oncology Physician, Oncology Doctor, Oncologist, Medical Oncologist, Physician Oncology, Medical Oncology, Surgical Oncologist, Hematologist-Oncologist Keyphrases: nephrology jobs, nephrologist jobs, urology jobs, urologist jobs, pediatric urology jobs, urology pediatrics jobs, urology specialist jobs, urology surgeon jobs
Keywords: Merritt Hawkins, Iowa City , Urologic Oncology Physician, Healthcare , Iowa City, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!