Community Health Nurse-Registered Nurse
Company: Johnson County
Location: Iowa City
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Johnson County Public Health is looking for a Community Health
Nurse to provide information to individuals and communities to
promote, maintain, and improve healthy lifestyles through
knowledge, behavior and system changes. Provide gap-filling
services and connections to care for at risk and underserved
populations. Work with the community to address current and
emerging health issues.
- Associate's degree in nursing AND two (2) years of general
- Experience in immunizations, chronic disease, emergency
preparedness, at risk populations or public health preferred.
- Must be licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of
- Valid driver's license and insurable under County liability
- Must pass background check.
- Starting salary from $29.22/hour to $35.06/hour plus
Applications accepted until January 30, 2022.
Salary: $29.22 - 35.06 hourly
Keywords: Johnson County, Iowa City , Community Health Nurse-Registered Nurse, Healthcare , Iowa City, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!