Chief Sales Officer
Company: Carosh Compliance Solutions. llc
Location: Iowa City
Posted on: March 28, 2020
I need your help! We are a self-funded early stage company that
has stalled. We're in purgatory! We have grown as far as we can
with me and my partner, alone. We sit on a rocket ship, sitting on
the launch pad. We need a third, to achieve our potential. A sales
wonk, a hunter gatherer to bring us to the next level.
What do we offer? Our service (privacy and security consulting) is
needed by virtually every company, and the need is only growing as
more regulations are promulgated. So bottom line, you can be part
of something that does good, have fun, and be in on the ground
floor to help build a company and a culture. This is an equity
position, so you will be an owner of your future.
What do you need to bring? First and foremost, you need to want to
be in a start-up environment. This means a lack of structure and a
dynamic and changing environment. You need to be comfortable with
and thrive in uncertainty. You need to be a problem solver,
self-motivated team player. Your temperament needs to thrive with
rejection; that's just part of the sales process.
Our clients. Our clients are a mix of public entities (Counties and
public health departments) and small to medium size medical
practices and their service providers. The median length we keep a
client is greater that 5 years. So, if you are looking for a home
in which you can excel, check us out and let us know.
THIS OPPORTUNITY IS WITH AN EARLY STAGE COMPANY. Large or
established company mindsets, please don't apply it will only waste
your time and ours. You need to understand that great reward comes
with vision, coupled with risk taking tied to great effort! This is
a critical leadership role. You will be part of a 3 person
management team, directing the growth of the Company.
YOU ARE ready to take a leap in YOUR career and ready to take on
great responsibility. You must believe in your potential not your
past title(s). We're looking for you to unleash what is inside of
THIS IS AN OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE and build something
You need to thrive in a fast paced, ever changing environment. You
need to understand that perfection is the enemy of success.
You need to be willing to make mistakes, take responsibility for
them, fail rapidly, learn from them and move on to an alternate
solution, all at the speed of light.
This is an early opportunity in high potential established startup
that's solving the real life problem of small and mid-sized medical
practices, all who face major medical security and privacy
challenges. We are a small team where you will have the opportunity
to make a significant impact. Carosh Compliance Solutions is a
HIPAA compliance consultancy, with industry changing services and
products. Our portfolio of products includes privacy and security
consulting and a SAAS offering which we are receiving rave reviews
from its client base.
Carosh Compliance Solutions is a portfolio of HIPAA compliance
products and services for the middle market and smaller
organizations who are required to comply with the HIPAA
- Carosh currently has referral clients across the spectrum of
covered entities and business associates.
- We help our clients build security and privacy programs that
meet their regulatory compliance obligations.
- We become trusted advisors to our clients, cultivating long
With both well developed products, and a back office
infrastructure, that will allow us to clone our processes from
location to location, to rapidly expand our national presence. We
are positioned for a rapid growth with the addition of the right
Chief Sales Officer. This position will be part of a 5 person
management team, to take the Company to the heights it is poised to
- Revenue generation thru direct sales and business development
- Develop sales strategies according to the specific market in
order to increase sales.
- Develop repeatable and predictable sales process.
- Demonstrate and present a consultative selling
- Manage pipelines and forecasts, ensure all sales goals are
- Oversee the development and performance of the sales team
across multiple channels.
- Establish best practices and build, for first a state, then
regional and finally national sales team.
- Prioritize accounts, account influences & time to ensure
products/solutions align & produce quality measures.
- Documented success
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience in pharmaceutical sales or selling technology and/or
professional services to health care practices is a plus
- Results focused
- Familiarity working with clients of all sizes: Must include
small and mid-sized medical practices
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Good computer and CRM skills
- Detail oriented and analytical
- Entrepreneurial team player
- Thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust
- Comfortable working in a small, distributed team.
- Have been an early sales team member of a successful startup,
where you've played a integral role
- Ability to travel within geography
Keywords: Carosh Compliance Solutions. llc, Iowa City , Chief Sales Officer, Executive , Iowa City, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!